Dec 5, 2022
There is nothing like reading a good book, especially in the winter. On today’s podcast I share some of my favorite books about Telemark skiing. These books have been a great source of inspiration, research, and of course learning.
Most of these books are out of print, but can usually be found on the used market through a simple search. I hope you enjoy the episode — thank you for listening.
1. Sondre Norheim by Anne-Gry Blikom & Eivind Molde
2. Allen & Mike's Really Good Telemark Tips by Allen O'Bannon & Mike Clelland
3. Mountain Skiing by Vic Bein
4. Free-Heel Skiing by Paul Parker
5. Total Telemarking by Brad English
6. Come Ski with Me by Stein Eriksen
Sign-up for the mailing list: https://bit.ly/FHLMailingList
Connect with Josh and the Freeheel Life Family
How You Can Support Us: